Life Change is a two and a half day workshop for those who desire a dramatic change in the direction or pattern their life has taken. It's a place to be challenged in what we believe about ourselves and what we have adopted as the norm. It's a place to find freedom from the wrong beliefs that hold us back.
Our Teen Life Changes!
Coming up this Summer! (click the images for additional information)
During a Life Change Workshop, we will help you to:
- realize the beliefs you allow to control your life and your decision-making
- expose the lies that are keeping you from the life God has for you
- open yourself up to God and His heart for you
- discover core issues that are standing in the way of real and lasting breakthrough
- be honest with yourself, your community, and with God
- breakdown the barriers that you may not know are there
- confront your fears and conquer them
What Participants have said about Life Change: (anonymous testimonies)
"Imagine lugging around a backpack full of rocks, like unforgiveness, self pity, and isolation. In this workshop, I was encouraged to search my heart and see those rocks for what they were and rid my life of them, once and for all. I urge others to unstrap their backpacks and just do it. I feel ready and willing and more equipped to do God's work."
"I felt I wasn't free to do what was right, but now I can hear God more clearly than ever before. Because of that, the way I react and respond is different."
"What is it worth to see something about yourself that you could not see before? These three days were priceless to me."
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long is the workshop? Life Change is a time commitment of Thursday evening, and all day and evening Friday and Saturday (9am-11pm).
- Where is it held? Life Church in Salem, OR at 255 College Drive NW
- How much does it cost? The registration fee is $50. If you are unable to pay this, please contact us regarding scholarship opportunities.
- How do I register? Either apply online at this website or download the form by clicking here.
- How often are these workshops available? Life Change is held several times a year. Check this website for current workshop dates and for dates of special workshops designed for teens.
More questions? Contact us!